Let’s do a list of all the shit that has happened to me so far this year:
- Get a ticket for over $400 because I was driving with a suspended license (which I had no idea about) after driving someone home because they needed a drive home after drinking,
- Find out that I have a fucking suspended license because the payment plan I made to deal with a ticket that was for $700 wasn’t accepted and I was never informed of and that I have to pay it off all at once to get my license reinstated
- Get charged with a misdemeanor for making one fucking mistake that resulted in my unknowingly selling alcohol to a minor who was working for the police
- Lose my job as a result of this one fucking mistake
- Went to court yesterday to deal with the $700 ticket and to find out what’s going on with the misdemeanor charge only to find out that I missed my hearing because I never received a notice about it, and that there was a warrant out for my arrest
- Got arrested, processed, and booked
- I have court tomorrow to deal with two misdemeanor charges now (selling alcohol to a minor and missing a court date)
On top of all of that legal bullshit:
- My car broke down and it’s going to cost me just over $700 to fix it
- & someone stole my phone today at school
All in all, this month is going to cost me about roughly around $1800 to $2400 (because of the fines that will go with the misdemeanor charges) and I have no fucking job.
Fuck you, January 2013. I was going to try to work on becoming a more positive person this year, but you have certainly beat that notion out of me.